Pesticide Container Recycling
Agricultural Container Recycling Program
The Santa Clara County Department of Agriculture and Environmental Management’s pesticide container recycling program is currently under review.
Empty pesticide containers are not being accepted at this time.
For the time being, as we are uncertain of the future of this program, please do not build up containers at your sites but rather dispose of pesticide containers as directed on their label.
For further inquiries regarding the Agricultural Container Recycling Program, please contact Ericka Mora at (408) 201-0647.
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- National Pesticide Information Center
- Toxicology Network
- Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program
- Food and Agricultural Code
- California Code of Regulations
- State Pesticide Label Database
- Labels and MSDS
- UC IPM Green Bulletin Newsletter
- Pesticides and Water Quality