The Division of Agriculture regulates the use, storage, and disposal of all pesticides used in Santa Clara County.
This program includes the strict enforcement of regulations protecting workers who handle pesticides. In addition we conduct investigations of pesticide-related illnesses and complaints.
Our office is responsible for the oversight of pesticide applications made to crops and professional applications made to residential homes and businesses.
- Endangered Species
Endangered Species in Santa Clara County
- Information about Agricultural Permits, Commercial Pest Control, and Applicator Tests
Definitions of: permits, certified applicators, agricultural and structural pest control, Information about the certified applicator test, Branch II and III testing information, Agricultural licensee applications, and links to continuing education classes.
- Pesticide Forms and Fees
Forms: registration, use reports, employee training, permit applications
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- National Pesticide Information Center
- Toxicology Network
- Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program
- Food and Agricultural Code
- California Code of Regulations
- State Pesticide Label Database
- Labels and MSDS
- UC IPM Green Bulletin Newsletter
- Pesticides and Water Quality